Emirates is offering bonus miles on purchase or gift of miles. This can help boost your Skywards balance to achieve your targeted redemption. You can buy a maximum 100,000 miles including up to 30% bonus till August 5, 2019.
This is the second time this year that Emirates is offering a discount or bonus. Previously, there was a discount of up to 25% in June.
Read below to find out more.
BUY EMIRATES SKYWARDS MILES WITH BONUS
Please note that this is a bonus and not a discount.
The quantum of bonus depends on the number of miles purchased.
- No bonus for purchases lower than 5,000 miles
- 20% bonus for purchasing or gifting 5,000 miles or higher (equivalent to 16.7% discount)
- 25% bonus for purchasing or gifting 25,000 miles or higher (equivalent to 20% discount)
- 30% bonus for purchasing or gifting 50,000 miles or higher (equivalent to 23% discount)
In other words, the present promotion is near identical to the one in June.
There are several terms and conditions you should be aware of
- Emirates allows you to purchase a maximum of 100,000 miles in a calendar year. So, if you have purchased miles before, you can only purchase a total of 100,000
- The purchases are routed through points.com and will not count as airline transactions for your credit card
- Similarly, Skywards co-branded credit cards in UAE will not earn bonus miles
- Points will be reflected in your account within 48 hours
- Only Skywards members who have had prior miles credited to their account (either from Emirates or its partners) are eligible to purchase miles
Without bonus or discounts, you can purchase Skywards miles for 3 cents each. If you take advantage of this offer, you can purchase miles for as low as 2.3 cents.
If you are short by a few thousand miles for your dream redemption, you should consider this offer.