The last Friday of November is upon us. Do you know what it means? Frankly, in UAE it can be a little confusing. It is not just Black Friday, but White Friday, Yellow Friday and many other names. But, we care only for discounts. So here is a list of all good deals I could find.
- 50% off on select merchandise with Namshi, use code BN (link)
- Amazon White Friday sale (link)
- 10% cashback with all VISA credit cards
- 15% cashback with Emirates NBD and Emirates Islamic VISA credit cards
- Up to 70% off on select items
- Noon (link)
- New discounts everyday
- 10% cashback on all credit and debit cards
- AED 150 off on UAE Visa when booked by Cleartip.ae (link)
- Yas Island Attractions – Yas Waterworld, Warner Bros, Ferrari World for AED 150 per person (UAE residents only)
- ae has an ongoing sale till November 30. The category of discounted products change everyday
- Mumzworld is offering 100% cashback for orders above AED 1,000. The cashback can be redeemed in 10 purchases (AED 100 each) from January 1, 2020 to October 1, 2020 (link).
- The Dubai Mall has deep discount on several stores on Friday, November 29, 2019. The discounts are as high as up to 70% on select products / stores. This will coincide with UAE National Day Celebrations so expect huge rush in the malls.
Food & Activities
- Entertainer 2020 is on sale now. If you subscribe before November 30, 2019, you get 2019 edition for free. Also, you get two tickets to IMG World on select packages. You can apply for Entertainer using my referral code.
- Zomato is offering AED 75 off on its annual Zomato Gold subscription. You can use the code ‘PLUSONEQAX9EZKS’ to avail this offer.